Sunday, August 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday, Aug. 26, Love to Love You



Hello, my loves! Yes, I've got some good news to announce soon, but I'm still waiting on the Ts to be crossed and the lowercase Js to be dotted before I can spill the beans. Let's just say that when I got the happy news, I may have spontaneously begun singing the theme to "The Jeffersons." (Dating myself with that one, I know.) And that just goes to show how excited I was, because I. Never. Sing.
Anyway, here's my six from my WIP, Love to Love You. My hero and heroine are, well, shacked up in a room in Playa Del Carmen after getting to know each other while sightseeing at a Mayan ruin:

"I'd like to spend the rest of our time together with you, in this room, as much as possible. Are you okay with that?"
"What about sightseeing?" she asked, a slow smile curving her lips.
"I've got a number of sights to show you, baby," he said with a suggestive lift of his eyebrows.
"Anything that can compete with Mayan ruins?" she teased. She'd already seen the sights he was talking about, and frankly, they put pre-columbian artifacts to shame.
For more Six Sunday snippets, go here.


10 comments:

Karen Michelle Nutt said...

Love the sizzling banter. Nice six for a Sunday morning. :)

Jasmine Aherne said...

Hahaha, love the humour in this six. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Great six! Love the humor and the banter.

K.E. Saxon, Author said...

Funny AND Sexy. Great combo!

Jess Schira said...

Gotta love a guy who know what he wants. Great six Linda :)

Kate Warren said...

Nobody else flirts quite like history lovers. He may "ruin" her for other men.

Linda Morris said...

Bah-da-dump, Kate! Bwahaha! Thanks for all of your lovely comments. See you again next week.

LisaRayns said...

Fabulous six! I'm still smiling.

Donna Cummings said...

LOL -- this is wonderful. And I'm looking forward to hearing your news. :)

Sarah Ballance said...

Ooooh, NICE! And now that I've seen your news (latepoke that I am), I'd be singing and squealing, too. CONGRATS!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com