Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Reading

Just a quick update on what I'm reading, what's on my TBR stack, and what I think of it so far:


  • Goddess of the Hunt, by Tessa Dare. I've heard so many great things about this author, I had to give her a try. This book isn't predictable--she never goes for the obvious plot development. Regency romance.
  • The Only Gold, by Tamara Allen. My first foray into m/m romance. I'm so impressed with the quality of her writing. If you've been pondering giving m/m a try, you can't go wrong with this well-written, non-explicit historical romance. It's just $.99 for the Kindle. 
  • Imprudent Lady by Joan Smith. Ms. Smith wrote comic Regencies primarily during the 70s. I've heard her compared to a latter-day Georgette Heyer. I haven't started this one yet but I'm really looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com