Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just getting started!

Hi, all. I have some very exciting news to share with everyone! I've just signed a contract to have my first novel, Forget-Me-Not, published by the Wild Rose Press. It's a romantic suspense that will be published in ebook form, downloadable from www.thewildrosepress.com. I don't have a release date yet, but I will be sure to share it when I do.

Right now, I'm working my way through the initial process of contracting, getting to know the publisher, and planning out my marketing efforts. The editing process will likely begin next week. It's an eye-opener to realize how much work is yet to be done even after the book is accepted for publication. TWRP has been very cool about seeking my input for the cover, which I know not many publishers do, so it has been fun to think about that and offer my suggestions. I can hardly wait to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com